"Incomplete" - Ramanath memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obJvM7ocaRM

25th Aug 09, it was my 24th birthday. Like every year, all my friends wished through calls, msg’s or e-mails. There was one person missing with whom though I had little contacts after the college, he never forgot to wish me. However, it didn’t bother me much as in this busy life even I had forgotten my friend’s birthdays. But when I came to know about the reality from my other friend Kitta, I was shocked!! He was in a horrible state since 1 week then, and I came to know about it on my birthday. Yeah, I wouldn’t have been able do anything if I had come to know about the fact… From the initial conversation, I came to know that he was suffering from some sort of fever and doctors were not able to figure out the actual problem. It had been one week since he was admitted to one of the famous hospitals in banglore. His condition was so bad that he was living with the help of four artificial machineries as support to his living organs like lungs, kidney… He was in coma… At the end of conversation I came to know that he was recovering/responding to the treatment and doctors were pretty confident of getting him out of danger.

At that moment, it was quiet a bad news for me but at the end I was relieved to know that he was getting cured. I hoped and prayed for his good health and then continued with my work. But I wasn’t aware of the worst news that was waiting the next morning. In fact nobody was expecting it. On 26th Aug 2009 Shomith called me early morning to inform the tragic news. Ramnath well known as Bhangi in our friends circle was no more... He was one of my good friends since we first met, when I had joined engineering. It is almost a month now, and sometimes it seems unreal. Wish it was unreal…

Life seems so uncertain and temporary. Yes, it is but this is not the way. It shouldn’t have ended that way… It brought the same question again in my mind, why lord Krishna said in Geeta “everything happens for good”… I think he forgot to add “Sometimes” at the beginning of that statement… Or may be it was missed while writing it on paper…

Anyways… Ram left the world leaving his memories which are still living in all our hearts. The following video is made with an intension to get some glimpse of those good old times together… Rest in peace my friend…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge

Fading childhood...

"Is it a dream or..." ... part1