The chatter of my dream gal...

Hello my lovely readers!

Let me introduce you to my dream girl today. Alas! You may be wondering what the heck I am talking about! If your mind is too fast (or if you watch too many daily soaps -or- your mind is one of the kinds of Ekta Kapoor) then it may even have started a thread titled “Sunil’s extra marital affairs!?”

Well, then you better stop. There isn’t anything of that sort. (Even if there was I am not that stupid to post it here ;) :P … hey wifey – doesn’t mean I have one or will have in future! You know I was just kidding :P) Anyway, I am talking about this character who reside in our (I can generalize this as it is the same in most of the guys) minds, exist only in our imagination – whose name often changes as we come across different girls (the real ones), and even have multiple faces, again extracted from faces that our in-built scanner (eyes!) capture – during  those tender age of 14 to XX (now both these values vary person by person :P) So, I have decided to give you a brief introduction to, or let’s say, I will give this space to her to introduce herself.

Disclaimer: Beyond this disclaimer - the words are not mine, but they are of my fantasy's!! ;) So here she goes… :)


image courtesy by imgon.net
 
..
..


Thank you for the brief intro Sunil. Helloooo everybody, I am Nisha/Isha/Pooja/Hasini/Naina/Riya/… – Uff! I can’t even calculate how many names I have!

Ye sunil bhi na, keeps renaming me as if I am a folder in his laptop. Anyway, he has the right. After all I am his fantasy *blush* *blush*! :) You see, I was born way back in 90’s when he was very young. Ah! those school days… Since then, we are having this long & very strong relationship… Many girls came & went out of his life. But I was always there and I will be there with him for the rest of his life.

Yeah, I know he is married now and is largely occupied with her thoughts and gives very less time for me. I know that I mean little to him now. After all, he got his life partner. But Sunil, Ye mat bhulna ki it was me – whom you were fantasizing all day long. It was me who taught you what is crush & love. It was me, who kept your feelings alive when your heart was broken into pieces. It was me who made you realize what you want from your life partner, even before you met her in real life! 

sigh! Those were the days, the lovely days… You used to dream about me even with your eyes wide open. *blush* *blush* You gave me so many names so many faces but I never complained. I changed my identity every time, just for your happiness. Those moments of silence, those lonely hours we spent together… Even your heart was jealous of our romance… When you dedicated that song on your college day, I was on cloud nine! But everything has changed now…

I always knew it would change one day. I am neither complaining nor am I expecting something more from you. It is just that I feel so jealous of your wife some times, even though you have renamed me after her and even redesigned my looks to match hers! I just want you to know that - your likings, your priorities kept on changing till you found your life partner, but for me you were my only priority and you will remain the same. Now that you have got someone for real, you may have forgotten me. But I will never forget the fact that… I was made by you… and I was made for you…

With love,

Your Dream Girl

who has no real name, no real identity...


P.S: Well, I was not sure whether to post this as it is… But you see, I owe her so much that I am posting it without any modification. :)

Comments

  1. Wah!!! Loved the style... Narrating your thoughts being someone else. Keep up the good work. One day you will be a Bollywood script writer ;)

    Nice one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good a imagination buddy! :) :) Very nice..

    Now my dream girl is feeling jealous of yours ;)

    By the way which was that song that you dedicated to her? :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devi, need a blogpost on your dream gal :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Damodar - Thanks a lot buddy :) Bollywood script writer!? I am not that good... :)

    @Devi - :) :) your dream gal has nothing to be jealous of mine.. coz, at-least for some more time she will have you ;).. i.e.till you get married :P

    & I had dedicated '.. ek shaayar ki gazal, dream gal...' song during our cultural day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started acting indifferent to your crazy thoughts. So you started sharing them in your blog???? :) Well written hubby :) Liked it.. As usual..

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thanks wifey.. well, it doesn't matter you act indifferent to my crazy thoughts...will keep getting them.. can't help it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you that you wrote a note for Preethika in between...:) Very well narrated Sunil...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Thank you Saru-jee.. Well, I had to include that note.. and m sure you know why.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god this is funny m at work & m reading this I wanna laugh out loud..but great really enjoyed reading dis one...Cheers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kinix - Thank you so much :) I am glad you enjoyed reading it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge

Fading childhood...

"Is it a dream or..." ... part1