By far - the best b'day ever...

It has been over a months since my last b'day and I'm surprised that I haven't written about it in my blog! Not that it was not worth mentioning... in fact - it has to be the best b'day ever... 

Who wouldn't love to be treated as special on his/her b'day?  but that's not it...
- How would you feel when you are surprised - not once, not twice but thrice?  
- How would you feel, when you wake up in the morning to find most of your close friends in your house, who  sacrificed their Saturday morning sleep and came to make the special day even more special? 
- How would you feel, when you find your favorite football club's (should I mention which club?) crest - being decorated on your b'day cake? 
- How would you feel, when you go to a restaurant - which serves food that belongs to your region, knows your taste and serves what you have been longing for... especially in a place where you hardly find any such restaurants?  
Well, that it exactly what I was feeling or what I was going through :) 
They say - picture speak better than words. So I shall now leave you with some of the moments captured... 



The Cake :) Well, as you may have guessed, I could only cut it's outer part where the liverpool crest was not printed... I left that part for the ladies :) Nevertheless, it was brilliant.. both design and the taste...



...they deserved the fun... thankfully, they brought a spare cake - only to decorate my face.. I was so much overwhelmed by the arrangements, that I couldn't resist myself from not getting a cake face! I was even ready for the b'day bumps... but then, good that they were happy with only this... 




Life has no meaning without friends... should I say anything more on this? 





All set to destination X... which I later found to be 'Sona Kodial'... Authentic mangalorean restaurant... mangalore buns, neerdosa, tuppa dosa, goli baje, shavige and much more!! My taste buds - couldn't have asked for more especially for the breakfast... 





me with the master mind.. my wifey... @ Sanki tank... :) 




Wondering what this is? Look at the table - that's the 'thoughtful' gift from my wifey... :) especially for a guy like me who loves to sit in front of laptop for hours... worth it! No more heat waves on my lap! :P 



It didn't end there... A nice lunch or shall I say Special lunch prepared by my wife followed by dinner comprising of sea food. A wonderful hand-made greeting card with lovely words by none other than my wife.. The usual b'day song (over the call) from my mom ... :) And not to forget so many wishes that flooded my facebook wall! 

I felt and I still feel so fortunate and blessed to have so many people who care and love - in short add value to my life... 

P.S: I should have written this post on that day it-self, but anyway - as always - better late than never :) Special thanks to my wife for planning & arrangements.. and to all my friends who helped her in the execution... & thanks nagendra for the pics... :) 



Comments

  1. She is so sweet and thoughtful. Belated happy birthday and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! :)
    only this is i am not in the picture :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is...Thank you Saru-jee.. :)

    @Devi - Thanks.. yeah man, you were missing in it.. shall I add you via photoshop? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Saru : thank you Saru :)

    @ Devidas : Yes we missed you too :)

    @ Sunil : You can also give a special mention of thanks to Krishna and Pavan for helping me organize the whole thing. And not to forget Shomith for getting the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Priti - Yup, thanks for reminding..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge

Fading childhood...

"Is it a dream or..." ... part1