Happy B'day my Dear!


To my Godchild...

 


 I wasn’t chosen, I was drawn

I knew it was special, it was the dawn.

Like the first ray before sunrise, beautiful!

A relationship, not by blood, to which I became dutiful.

 

I never saw a difference between you,

you were like my own, b’coz, I just knew

-that sense of responsibility, a father has to his child

came naturally towards you, completely undefiled!

 

It may sound odd when I say, "you’re my elder-one"

I thank the universe, B'coz I fee you are the chosen-one.

And this bond, an agreement, unspoken!

It might bend, but shall remain unbroken.

 

Let me be your strength, even in the darkest of times I’ll be your guiding light.

The moment you came into our lives was just pure delight!

Your “happiness” is all I want, and its what I pray,

With lots of love, wish you a very happy birthday!

 

 *********

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge

Fading childhood...

Narasimha Maha-Mantra ( Mantrarajapada Stotram)